To apply for a position with Pinon Painting, please come by our offices at 10:00 am or 2:00pm weekdays to meet us. Be sure to download and complete the employment application and bring it with you.
Employment Application Form
If that doesn’t work for your schedule, email us using the form below. But FIRST, read on below and make sure being a Professional Painter is right for you.
Pinon Painting is proud to be the premier painting contractor in the Prescott Quad City area. We are the top contractor because of hard work and dedication. We work in a beautiful community, with some of the nicest weather in the country. We also have a long season where you can work full time, and even overtime – usually March through September or October. We work during the winter months too, mostly interior projects. That’s job security.
Employees of Pinon Painting are expected to give their best effort. Whether you come to us with years of experience, or are new to this profession, we provide continuing education and training. This means you can increase your skill and experience and our customers can enjoy the benefits of excellent painting craftsmen.
If you are looking for a job with the potential of a career, and a company that will keep you working hard AND provide excellent pay, we are interested in you.
Some of what a professional painter does:
- Prepare and paint interior and exterior surfaces
- May work on residential or commercial properties
- Taping and covering surrounding areas and surfaces to protect from paint
- Removing old paint by scraping, sanding, power washing
- Performing minor repairs on wood and stucco surfaces
- Priming then painting surfaces using brush, roller, and sprayer
- Cleaning up job sites
What we expect from our professional painters:
- Must be customer-oriented: friendly, courteous and helpful
- Maintain a clean and neat appearance
- Be dependable and available to work flexible hours
- Pay attention to the details and be willing to listen and learn
- Be able to work well in a team environment
- Be physically able to lift up to 75 lbs.
- Be physically able to climb and work from ladders – be unafraid of heights
Requirements of our professional painters:
- Driver’s License and one additional form of identification
- Dependable transportation
- Able to pass E-Verify
- Able to pass pre-employment drug screening
- Able to pass pre-employment background check
More details of the job:
- We work Monday through Friday, with overtime potential
- You get two weeks paid vacation after two years of employment
- Current Pay Range is $15 to $25 per hour
- Uniforms and non-personal tools are provided
- This is a payroll job and your vehicle and tools are not needed.
- There will be no sub-contracting.
- There are no part time positions.
- We do not pay under the table.
Video About Prescott
For those who are not currently living in our beautiful community, this video gives you an idea of its beauty and all the activities you can look forward to.